- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
IPL 8 first 45 matches’ ratings up 22%, says TAM
MUMBAI: The first 45 matches of the eighth season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) has notched 22 per cent more ratings compared to the seventh season, according to data provided by TAM Media Research.
The 45 matches have garnered 3.6 TVRs during the ongoing season compared to 3 TVRs in the previous season. Altogether, these matches have been sampled by 182 million unique viewers.
Average TVTs have grown 23 per cent to 9,823 for IPL 8 compared to 7,985 TVTs during IPL 7.
68 per cent of the all-India universe have tuned to watch IPL 8 matches.
Time spent by viewers per match has increased 9 per cent to 45 minutes and 4 seconds from 41 minutes and 22 seconds recorded in the previous edition.