- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
IPL 10 average impressions per match up 24% at 21.18 mn
MUMBAI: The average impressions per match in the 10th season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) were 24% higher than the earlier edition, according to BARC India data.
The recent edition had 21.18 million average impressions per match compared to 17.11 million average impressions in the previous edition. The data is for 59 matches as one match was washed off due to rains.
Among male audiences, the average impressions per match were 12.52 million, while in the case of female audiences the average impressions were 8.65 million per match.
In urban, the average impressions per match was 11.54 million. In the case of rural, the per-match average impressions was 9.63 million.
Maharashtra/Goa, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana, Gujarat/Daman & Diu/Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Karnataka and West Bengal were the top 5 markets. Maharashtra/Goa topped with 4.5 million average impressions per match.
Top 5 markets:
The final contest between Mumbai Indians and Rising Pune Supergiant topped the viewership table, attracting 39.4 million impressions.
Top 5 Matches: