- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Indo–Pak match most-watched ICC Champions Trophy game with 47.45 mn impressions
MUMBAI: Billed as the mother of all clashes, the India vs Pakistan match at the ongoing ICC Champions Trophy was expectedly the most-watched game with 47.45 million impressions, as per BARC data for all-India market 2+ TG.
The India vs Sri Lanka was the second-most-watched match with 33.9 million impressions. BARC has provided cumulative viewership for Star Sports network and DD National.
The Pakistan vs South Africa game was the third-most-viewed match with 6.63 million impressions. The data is available for the first seven matches of the tournament until 9 June.