- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Indo–Pak match most-watched ICC Champions Trophy game with 47.45 mn impressions
MUMBAI: Billed as the mother of all clashes, the India vs Pakistan match at the ongoing ICC Champions Trophy was expectedly the most-watched game with 47.45 million impressions, as per BARC data for all-India market 2+ TG.
The India vs Sri Lanka was the second-most-watched match with 33.9 million impressions. BARC has provided cumulative viewership for Star Sports network and DD National.
The Pakistan vs South Africa game was the third-most-viewed match with 6.63 million impressions. The data is available for the first seven matches of the tournament until 9 June.