- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Indo–Pak match most-watched ICC Champions Trophy game with 47.45 mn impressions
MUMBAI: Billed as the mother of all clashes, the India vs Pakistan match at the ongoing ICC Champions Trophy was expectedly the most-watched game with 47.45 million impressions, as per BARC data for all-India market 2+ TG.
The India vs Sri Lanka was the second-most-watched match with 33.9 million impressions. BARC has provided cumulative viewership for Star Sports network and DD National.
The Pakistan vs South Africa game was the third-most-viewed match with 6.63 million impressions. The data is available for the first seven matches of the tournament until 9 June.