- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Indo–Bangla semi-final notches 4.15 cr impressions; Star Sports 1 Hindi becomes No. 2 channel in Wk 24
MUMBAI: The semi-final match between India and Bangladesh in the recently concluded ICC Champions Trophy notched 4.15 crore impressions on Star Sports and DD, making it the second-most-watched match of the tournament after the India vs Pakistan match, as per BARC India data.
In contrast, the England vs Pakistan semi-final garnered just 1.26 crore impressions.
The BARC data for the final match between India and Pakistan will be out on Thursday, 29 June.
The India vs South Africa tie became the third-most-watched match, garnering 3.72 crore impressions. The India vs Pakistan game was expectedly the most-watched property with 4.74 crore impressions. The India vs Sri Lanka match with 3.39 crore impressions was the fourth-most-watched match.
Star Sports 1 Hindi became the No. 2 channel across genres in Week 24 with 69.3 crore impressions. It was also the most-watched sports channel, followed by Star Sports 1, which garnered 41.1 crore impressions.
Star Sports 1 Tamil was at No. 3 with 9.85 crore impressions. Star Sports 2, which recorded 3.16 crore impressions, was at No. 5. Thanks to the Champions Trophy, DD National entered the top 10 in Hindi GEC with 42.49 crore impressions.