- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
IndiaCast’s first local show for UAE to air on Rishtey Asia from 26 Mar
MUMBAI: IndiaCast, the content monetisation arm of TV18 and Viacom18, is set to launch its first-ever locally produced show called ‘Salaam Namaste UAE’ on the recently launched Rishtey Asia TV Channel.
The show is dedicated to the people belonging to the South Asian diaspora, who have moved to the UAE and made this their second home. It is set to premiere on 26 March at 8.30 pm on Rishtey Asia and will run for 13 weeks.
Individuals and initiatives like Sobia Khan Foundation of Arts & Heritage of India, Gulshan Kavarana, the Head of the Special Families Support (SFS) Group, Shukran Workers, Wings of Angelz-Build a Ramp’ and more will be featured on the show.