- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
IndiaCast to launch separate feed of Colors for APAC
MUMBAI: Colors will soon have a separate feed for the Asia Pacific region as it seeks to expand overseas and target more local advertising in those markets.
“We are looking to launch a dedicated feed of Colors for the Asia Pacific region in early April. Colors will now have four international feeds and the channel is available in over 80 countries,” IndiaCast group COO Gaurav Gandhi told TelevisionPost.com.
There are currently three different international feeds of Colors—one for the Americas, one for the UK and Europe, and the third for the Middle East, Asia, Africa and other countries.
The new feed will cater to countries like Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and more.
Explaining the rationale for having a separate feed, Gandhi said, “We will be sourcing local advertising from South-East Asian markets like Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, in addition to Australia and New Zealand.”
In India and the world over, Colors is distributed by IndiaCast.