- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
IndiaCast to launch separate feed of Colors for APAC
MUMBAI: Colors will soon have a separate feed for the Asia Pacific region as it seeks to expand overseas and target more local advertising in those markets.
“We are looking to launch a dedicated feed of Colors for the Asia Pacific region in early April. Colors will now have four international feeds and the channel is available in over 80 countries,” IndiaCast group COO Gaurav Gandhi told TelevisionPost.com.
There are currently three different international feeds of Colors—one for the Americas, one for the UK and Europe, and the third for the Middle East, Asia, Africa and other countries.
The new feed will cater to countries like Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and more.
Explaining the rationale for having a separate feed, Gandhi said, “We will be sourcing local advertising from South-East Asian markets like Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, in addition to Australia and New Zealand.”
In India and the world over, Colors is distributed by IndiaCast.