- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
India TV secures number 2 position in U+R HSM
MUMBAI: India TV has pipped ABP News to grab the number 2 position in week 40 of BARC ratings for urban + rural HSM. ABP News has slipped to number 4 while other positions have remained unchanged.
In urban HSM, India TV and Zee News have swapped positions while other channels have maintained their respective rankings.
In rural HSM, India TV and News18 India have swapped positions while the other channels have maintained their rankings.
NDTV 24×7 has jumped to number 3 pushing CNN-News18 to number 5. Other three positions have remained unchanged.
BTVI has replaced NDTV Prime at number 3 while the latter has slipped to number 4 position.
CNBC Awaaz and Zee Business have seen a dip in impressions.