- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
India TV returns to No. 2 spot
MUMBAI: India TV took back the second position from ABP News in the urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), according to BARC data for the week ended 13 January.
ABP News not only sank to the third position but also saw its impressions drop below 10 crore. Similarly, the impressions of Zee News also went below 10 crore, while that of India News plunged even further.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
India TV recaptured the second spot from ABP news in rural HSM.
India News jumped to the third position while ABP News fell to the fourth. Zee News slid to the fifth position.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
Zee News overtook ABP News to capture the third position in urban HSM.
ABP News fell to the fourth position, and the other positions remained unchanged.
Top English news channels
There was no change in the pecking order of the English news and business news channels. Similarly, the Hindi business news channels also saw no change in the hierarchy.
When it comes to English news, Times Now continued to lead the pack. It was, however, the only channel to experience a drop in impressions.
Top English business news channels
In English business news, all channels saw a dip in impressions.
Top Hindi business news channels
Hindi business news channels also followed the trend of their English counterparts.