- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
India TV reclaims No. 2 spot in Wk 16
MUMBAI: India TV usurped the No. 2 position from ABP News in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) in Week 16.
Zee News filled in the third spot left vacant by India TV, BARC data for the week ended 21 April showed.
ABP News fell two places to end the week at No. 4. News18 remained steady at No. 5.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
Even in urban HSM, India TV trumped ABP News for the second position, while the latter was at No. 4.
Top Hndi news channels in Rural HSM
There was no change in the pecking order in rural HSM.
Top English news channels
The English general news genre did not see any major change in the pecking order.
Top English business news channels
In English business news, second-ranked ET Now saw its viewership grow by 78.44% while everyone else saw a dip.
Top Hindi business news channels
Hindi business news channel CNBC Awaaz saw its viewership surge while Zee Business witnessed a drop.