- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
India TV kick-starts campaign to promote new look
MUMBAI: After unveiling its new look and logo, India TV, the 24-hour Hindi news channel, has kick-started its brand campaign to promote the channel further.
The channel had made changes to the logo, packaging and refreshed content on 16 December last year.
The new campaign, executed by Saints & Warriors, will see India TV editor-in-chief Rajat Sharma as the face of the promotions. The objective behind the brand refresh and changeover has been highlighted, with Sharma appealing to the nation to collectively bring about a change.
The core message is ‘Aap, Main Aur India TV Milkar Badle Bharat Ki Tasveer’.
The campaign will cover OOH, print and online platforms, including general online media and social networking sites. The campaign has been spread across all critical Hindi-speaking markets such as Delhi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Illustrations of various movements such as India’s fight against terrorism during 26/11, protests against rape and anti-corruption movements led by Anna Hazare are mnemonic to such collective radical movements.
India TV MD and CEO Ritu Dhawan said, “As a leading Hindi news channel, India TV has always been on the forefront of genre-leading initiatives. This time it is about bringing the global news-watching experience for its viewers. The campaign subtly talks of transformation, which is also being marked across the nation in general.”
Saints & Warriors chairman Pushpinder Singh added, “It has indeed been a pleasure working on this campaign. Rajat Sharma as a personification of India TV lends much credibility and character to the brand.”