- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
India TV gets the better of ABP News to reclaim No. 2 spot
MUMBAI: India TV returned to the second position in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), pushing ABP News to the fourth position in Week 18 of BARC ratings.
Zee News moved up to the third position, according to BARC data for the week ended 5 May.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Zee News and India TV were up by a rank while ABP News was pushed to number 4.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Zee News and India News moved up by a rank while ABP News slipped to No. 5.
Top English news channels
In English news, NDTV 24×7 went ahead of CNN-News18 to capture the No. 3 position.
Top English business news channels
CNBC TV18 saw a decline in weekly impressions while ET Now’s saw an increase.
Top Hindi business news channels
CNBC Awaaz’s weekly impressions saw a minor dip while that of Zee Business saw a small increase.