- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
India Today TV climbs to No. 2 in Week 10
MUMBAI: India Today Television claimed the second position in Week 10, according to BARC data.
CNN News18, which was No. 2, fell to the fourth spot. NDTV 24×7 moved up to the third spot with BBC World News retaining its fifth spot.
Top Hindi news channels in U+R HSM
In the Hindi news genre for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), Zee News moved to the third spot, pushing
ABP News to the fourth. There was no other change in the pecking order, with Aaj Tak leading the pack.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Zee News climbed to the second position, pushing India TV to the third. Aaj Tak remained the leader channel.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
India TV reclaimed the second spot from ABP News in rural HSM.
Top English business news channels
The pecking order remained unchanged in the English business news genre. CNBC TV18 was the leader channel.
Top Hindi business news channels
CNBC Awaaz remained at the top despite seeing a drop in viewership.