- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
India Today elevates Rajeev Dubey to managing editor business for TV and digital
MUMBAI: The India Today Group has elevated Business Today managing editor Rajeev Dubey as managing editor business (TV & Digital).
The elevation was announced by India Today Group chairman and editor in chief Aroon Purie in an internal mail to employees.
Dubey will report to India Today Group vice-chairperson Kallie Purie, who recently took over the day-to-day functioning of the media company from her father.
The media company had earlier roped in Hindustan Media Ventures Ltd (HMVL) CEO Vivek Khanna as the Group CEO replacing Ashish Bagga.