- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
India News to answer real estate queries in ‘Ghar Ek Sapna’
MUMBAI: Hindi news channel India News will help viewers buy property by answering their questions related to location, vaastu, loans and discount in a new show called ‘Ghar Ek Sapna’.
The show will air every Saturday at 10:30 am. Anchored by senior executive producer Shilpi Dudeja, the show will address property-related queries of the viewers. It will also present features on home-décor and interiors.
It will further bring content related to the legality of buying properties, financing and current trends in the real estate market.
‘Ghar Ek Sapna’ aims to address queries related to real estate, property and infrastructure, giving the latest updates and providing viewers with an idea about investment in the market.
The weekly show will have segments focusing on developments in the real estate market, along with advice on legal issues and investors guide featuring one city every week as an investment destination. Additionally, with tips from experts in the fields of architecture, interior design and vastu and feng shui, the show will help viewers in a makeover for their homes.