- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
India News to answer real estate queries in ‘Ghar Ek Sapna’
MUMBAI: Hindi news channel India News will help viewers buy property by answering their questions related to location, vaastu, loans and discount in a new show called ‘Ghar Ek Sapna’.
The show will air every Saturday at 10:30 am. Anchored by senior executive producer Shilpi Dudeja, the show will address property-related queries of the viewers. It will also present features on home-décor and interiors.
It will further bring content related to the legality of buying properties, financing and current trends in the real estate market.
‘Ghar Ek Sapna’ aims to address queries related to real estate, property and infrastructure, giving the latest updates and providing viewers with an idea about investment in the market.
The weekly show will have segments focusing on developments in the real estate market, along with advice on legal issues and investors guide featuring one city every week as an investment destination. Additionally, with tips from experts in the fields of architecture, interior design and vastu and feng shui, the show will help viewers in a makeover for their homes.