- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
ID to launch new season of crime series ‘Redrum’
MUMBAI: Investigation Discovery (ID) is all set to present the new season of the terrifying murder stories ‘Redrum’ that is titled and narrated ‘in reverse’.
The series, which will air from Monday to Saturday at 7 pm, follows the investigation of some evocative murders articulated backwards and walks through the crime from the end to the beginning.
Similar to an investigation procedure of a murder that begins with the body, ‘Redrum’ also starts with the dead body. The detective in the series begins the investigation right from the end and travels back in time to identify the false motives and conversations maybe taken completely out of context, until the truth finally comes out at the very end, which was principally the beginning of the crime.
‘Redrum’ takes viewers back in time to piece together the motives behind heinous crimes. While the detective is on the lookout for the felon, the viewers get intrigued into the entire investigation and speculating the mystery murderer.
Each episode will showcase distressing murder mysteries such as a hardworking man John Davis whose dead body was found slouched over the steering wheel of his van in his work parking lot or a horrifying story of Cheryl Trover’s husband who has been murdered after receiving threats from an unknown person. Each of these murder investigations goes backward in time until police arrives at the root of the crime and solves the case.