- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
ID launches on Airtel Digital TV
MUMBAI: Discovery Networks’ Investigation Discovery, popularly known as ID, has launched on the DTH platform of Airtel Digital TV with immediate effect.
Airtel Digital TV subscribers can watch ID on channel number 133. The 24-hour channel showcases true stories of investigation, crime and suspense in Hindi.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “ID has captured the imagination of the Indian viewer with its refreshing and differentiated programmes. We have prepared plans to maintain this trajectory and further enhance its entertainment quotient.”
ID is available on leading digital and analogue platforms including Dish TV, Siti Cable, Hathway, DEN, GTPL, In-Digital, Digi Cable and now Airtel Digital TV.
Some of the series that air on ID include ‘Disappeared’, which follows the unpredictable twists of missing person cases and tracks investigations into how and why people simply vanish, ‘Who The (Bleep) Did I Marry?’, ‘I Was Murdered’, which revisits shocking cases through a first-person narrative, ‘Evil I’, ‘I Married a Mobster’ and ‘Blood Relatives’.