- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
ID launches on Airtel Digital TV
MUMBAI: Discovery Networks’ Investigation Discovery, popularly known as ID, has launched on the DTH platform of Airtel Digital TV with immediate effect.
Airtel Digital TV subscribers can watch ID on channel number 133. The 24-hour channel showcases true stories of investigation, crime and suspense in Hindi.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “ID has captured the imagination of the Indian viewer with its refreshing and differentiated programmes. We have prepared plans to maintain this trajectory and further enhance its entertainment quotient.”
ID is available on leading digital and analogue platforms including Dish TV, Siti Cable, Hathway, DEN, GTPL, In-Digital, Digi Cable and now Airtel Digital TV.
Some of the series that air on ID include ‘Disappeared’, which follows the unpredictable twists of missing person cases and tracks investigations into how and why people simply vanish, ‘Who The (Bleep) Did I Marry?’, ‘I Was Murdered’, which revisits shocking cases through a first-person narrative, ‘Evil I’, ‘I Married a Mobster’ and ‘Blood Relatives’.