- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
ID kicks off new show ‘Blood Relatives’
MUMBAI: Investigation Discovery (ID) has launched a new show titled ‘Blood Relatives’, where façades are shed to reveal complex layers of jealousy, adultery and vengeance that result in the unthinkable—a murder within the family.
Airing from Monday to Saturday at 9 pm, each episode unravels the motives of every family member, who are all potential suspects and potential victims. ‘Blood Relatives’ unpeels these grim family dramas in which the strain of sibling rivalries, family businesses and infidelities results in the ultimate betrayal.
Discovery executive VP, GM South Asia, South East Asia Rahul Johri said, “ID has pioneered a new wave of programming in Hindi entertainment with its differentiated content, scheduled as per the changing audience demands. Inspired by true stories and narrated by close friends of the families and law enforcement officials, ‘Blood Relatives’ will reveal buried secrets, create a compelling mystery and keep viewers engaged.”
Each episode will take viewers through a family saga. From children who kill their parents to siblings who stab each other in the back, the love lost in each episode is palpable.