- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
ICC announces 3-part docu to push the ICC U19 cricket World Cup
MUMBAI: The International Cricket Council (ICC) today announced the details of its exclusive TV programming ahead of the 10th edition of the ICC U19 Cricket World Cup (ICC U19 CWC), which will be staged in the UAE from 14 February to 1 March.
The three-part documentary series called ‘The Class Of…’ gives fans an insight into the preparation of participating teams for the event. It will be broadcast globally by ICC broadcast partners including Star Sports in the Indian subcontinent, Sky Sports in the UK, PTV and Ten Sports in Pakistan, OSN in the Middle East & North Africa, SuperSport in South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa, Fox Sports in Australia, Sky TV in New Zealand, ESPN3 in the USA, Latin America and Caribbean and Rogers in Canada.
The documentary series features exclusive interviews of some of the biggest names in cricket today. It also showcases the highlights of some of the most exciting contests the competition has seen, and reveals the thoughts of budding and senior players on the psychological strengths required to play senior cricket at the international level.
Produced by Aurora Media Worldwide, which also produced the ICC Women’s World Cup 2013 and the LG ICC Awards 2013 programming, the documentary series has been narrated by British actor Kris Marshall.