- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
IBN7’s new show ‘Suspense’ to unravel supernatural mysteries
MUMBAI: Hindi general news channel IBN7 is all set to launch a new show called ‘Suspense’ where the channel will use a scientific prism to look at stories of the supernatural that belie any logical explanation.
Starting 21 November, the show will air every Saturday at 9.30 pm and Sunday at 8.30 pm.
The pilot episode of the series will feature the reincarnation story of a boy from Agra who claims that he can identify his family from his previous birth. He also states that he was murdered in his previous life and that he can identify the people who murdered him.
IBN7 deputy managing editor Sumit Awasthi commented, “There are many myths and stories about supernatural occurrences that abound in the country—these stories normally generate a lot of interest and indeed even fear in people. It is important thus to apply the principles of logic and science to get to the bottom of these fear inducing mysteries, which is precisely what we would attempt to do with our show.”
The series will further telecast episodes on places that have long been infamous for being haunted, including the Bhangarh Fort, Bhopal’s haunted haveli and Bihar’s Ara Hotel.