- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Honeypreet Insan alleges threat to life from drug syndicate in Punjab, Haryana
IBN7’s new show ‘Suspense’ to unravel supernatural mysteries
MUMBAI: Hindi general news channel IBN7 is all set to launch a new show called ‘Suspense’ where the channel will use a scientific prism to look at stories of the supernatural that belie any logical explanation.
Starting 21 November, the show will air every Saturday at 9.30 pm and Sunday at 8.30 pm.
The pilot episode of the series will feature the reincarnation story of a boy from Agra who claims that he can identify his family from his previous birth. He also states that he was murdered in his previous life and that he can identify the people who murdered him.
IBN7 deputy managing editor Sumit Awasthi commented, “There are many myths and stories about supernatural occurrences that abound in the country—these stories normally generate a lot of interest and indeed even fear in people. It is important thus to apply the principles of logic and science to get to the bottom of these fear inducing mysteries, which is precisely what we would attempt to do with our show.”
The series will further telecast episodes on places that have long been infamous for being haunted, including the Bhangarh Fort, Bhopal’s haunted haveli and Bihar’s Ara Hotel.