- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
IBN7’s new show ‘Suspense’ to unravel supernatural mysteries
MUMBAI: Hindi general news channel IBN7 is all set to launch a new show called ‘Suspense’ where the channel will use a scientific prism to look at stories of the supernatural that belie any logical explanation.
Starting 21 November, the show will air every Saturday at 9.30 pm and Sunday at 8.30 pm.
The pilot episode of the series will feature the reincarnation story of a boy from Agra who claims that he can identify his family from his previous birth. He also states that he was murdered in his previous life and that he can identify the people who murdered him.
IBN7 deputy managing editor Sumit Awasthi commented, “There are many myths and stories about supernatural occurrences that abound in the country—these stories normally generate a lot of interest and indeed even fear in people. It is important thus to apply the principles of logic and science to get to the bottom of these fear inducing mysteries, which is precisely what we would attempt to do with our show.”
The series will further telecast episodes on places that have long been infamous for being haunted, including the Bhangarh Fort, Bhopal’s haunted haveli and Bihar’s Ara Hotel.