- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
IBN7 launches show on first anniversary of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
MUMBAI: As the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched by PM Modi completes a year, Hindi news channel IBN7 will bring an exclusive programming for its viewers called ‘Kitna Swachh Hua Bharat’ to ascertain its accomplishment.
A reality check on the Swachh Bharat campaign, this one week series from 26 September will amass the opinion of people linked to the campaign. The channel will communicate with public figures that have been associated with the campaign since inception to evaluate and analyse the efficacy of the campaign.
The programming will feature a story on the people/organisations who have been working to achieve a ‘Clean India’ without any limelight. It will also have opinions of common people from various parts of the country on the achievements and limitations of the campaign.
‘Kitna Swachh Hua Bharat’ will air through the day on 26 September and the one hour special will air on 1 October on IBN7.