- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
IBN7 launches show on first anniversary of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
MUMBAI: As the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched by PM Modi completes a year, Hindi news channel IBN7 will bring an exclusive programming for its viewers called ‘Kitna Swachh Hua Bharat’ to ascertain its accomplishment.
A reality check on the Swachh Bharat campaign, this one week series from 26 September will amass the opinion of people linked to the campaign. The channel will communicate with public figures that have been associated with the campaign since inception to evaluate and analyse the efficacy of the campaign.
The programming will feature a story on the people/organisations who have been working to achieve a ‘Clean India’ without any limelight. It will also have opinions of common people from various parts of the country on the achievements and limitations of the campaign.
‘Kitna Swachh Hua Bharat’ will air through the day on 26 September and the one hour special will air on 1 October on IBN7.