- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
IBN7 launches show on first anniversary of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
MUMBAI: As the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched by PM Modi completes a year, Hindi news channel IBN7 will bring an exclusive programming for its viewers called ‘Kitna Swachh Hua Bharat’ to ascertain its accomplishment.
A reality check on the Swachh Bharat campaign, this one week series from 26 September will amass the opinion of people linked to the campaign. The channel will communicate with public figures that have been associated with the campaign since inception to evaluate and analyse the efficacy of the campaign.
The programming will feature a story on the people/organisations who have been working to achieve a ‘Clean India’ without any limelight. It will also have opinions of common people from various parts of the country on the achievements and limitations of the campaign.
‘Kitna Swachh Hua Bharat’ will air through the day on 26 September and the one hour special will air on 1 October on IBN7.