- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
IBN7 gives its 8-10 pm band a makeover
MUMBAI: TV18’s Hindi news channel IBN7 has given its 8-10 pm programming band a makeover with the launch of a new show – ‘Hum Toh Poochenge’.
The channel has also given a fresh look and packaging to three of its prime time shows, namely ‘India 9 Baje’, ‘Danaadan’ and ‘Criminal’.
The channel believes that these revamped shows with increased interactivity and engaging packaging will resonate tremendously with the audiences.
‘Hum Toh Poochenge’ will be the channel’s flagship show and will be hosted by IBN7’s deputy managing editor Sumit Awasthi. It will provide viewers with an incomparable insight on the latest happenings from around the country.
The show will focus on the two biggest “Topics of the Day”. It will feature an intense debate for half-an-hour on each topic with those at the centre of the news that is being showcased.
The channel will be inviting viewers to give their views/questions using various touch points like Twitter, Facebook, SMS and the channel’s website – IBNKhabar to ensure that the show is truly interactive.
‘India 9 Baje’, ‘Danaadan’ and ‘Criminal’ are the other tent poles of the channel’s prime time programming line-up and will be seen in a complete new avatar – fresh graphics, de-cluttered packaging and high levels of energy that will make for engaging and compelling viewing.
The crime-based show at 10 pm will be rechristened and will be called ‘Criminal’. The show will bring to the viewers the most distinctive crime news from around the country.