- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
IBN7 gives its 8-10 pm band a makeover
MUMBAI: TV18’s Hindi news channel IBN7 has given its 8-10 pm programming band a makeover with the launch of a new show – ‘Hum Toh Poochenge’.
The channel has also given a fresh look and packaging to three of its prime time shows, namely ‘India 9 Baje’, ‘Danaadan’ and ‘Criminal’.
The channel believes that these revamped shows with increased interactivity and engaging packaging will resonate tremendously with the audiences.
‘Hum Toh Poochenge’ will be the channel’s flagship show and will be hosted by IBN7’s deputy managing editor Sumit Awasthi. It will provide viewers with an incomparable insight on the latest happenings from around the country.
The show will focus on the two biggest “Topics of the Day”. It will feature an intense debate for half-an-hour on each topic with those at the centre of the news that is being showcased.
The channel will be inviting viewers to give their views/questions using various touch points like Twitter, Facebook, SMS and the channel’s website – IBNKhabar to ensure that the show is truly interactive.
‘India 9 Baje’, ‘Danaadan’ and ‘Criminal’ are the other tent poles of the channel’s prime time programming line-up and will be seen in a complete new avatar – fresh graphics, de-cluttered packaging and high levels of energy that will make for engaging and compelling viewing.
The crime-based show at 10 pm will be rechristened and will be called ‘Criminal’. The show will bring to the viewers the most distinctive crime news from around the country.