- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Hungama and Kyoorius Designyatra to raise awareness for ‘Laadli’
MUMBAI: Digital entertainment service Hungama has partnered Kyoorius Designyatra 2015 to raise awareness about a social cause while adding a musical note to the 10th anniversary of the design fest.
Hungama will raise awareness about ‘Laadli’, a campaign that aims to highlight the falling sex ratio of the country. With this CSR initiative, Hungama and Kyoorius Designyatra will raise Rs 100 per song streamed at the three-day event in Goa.
Hungama Digital Media Entertainment MD and CEO Neeraj Roy said, “It gives us immense pleasure to partner Kyoorius Deisgnyatra 2015 to help raise charity and awareness for the social cause campaign ‘Laadli’. The campaign that aims to control female feticide has helped shed much light on the topic. With this association we are proud to leverage our platforms for this noble cause.”
Hungama and Kyoorius Designyatra 2015 will create one of the biggest live-request playlists to raise the funds via a Twitter activity.
Kyoorius founder and CEO Rajesh Kejriwal said, “We are happy to have Hungama partner with us at Kyoorius Designyatra 2015. Music is an essential part of the conference experience. It is one of the things that get delegates really ‘pumped’, so I’m sure Hungama’s Digital Jukebox will be a huge hit. And it’s for a great cause, which makes it all the more impactful.”