- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Hungama and Kyoorius Designyatra to raise awareness for ‘Laadli’
MUMBAI: Digital entertainment service Hungama has partnered Kyoorius Designyatra 2015 to raise awareness about a social cause while adding a musical note to the 10th anniversary of the design fest.
Hungama will raise awareness about ‘Laadli’, a campaign that aims to highlight the falling sex ratio of the country. With this CSR initiative, Hungama and Kyoorius Designyatra will raise Rs 100 per song streamed at the three-day event in Goa.
Hungama Digital Media Entertainment MD and CEO Neeraj Roy said, “It gives us immense pleasure to partner Kyoorius Deisgnyatra 2015 to help raise charity and awareness for the social cause campaign ‘Laadli’. The campaign that aims to control female feticide has helped shed much light on the topic. With this association we are proud to leverage our platforms for this noble cause.”
Hungama and Kyoorius Designyatra 2015 will create one of the biggest live-request playlists to raise the funds via a Twitter activity.
Kyoorius founder and CEO Rajesh Kejriwal said, “We are happy to have Hungama partner with us at Kyoorius Designyatra 2015. Music is an essential part of the conference experience. It is one of the things that get delegates really ‘pumped’, so I’m sure Hungama’s Digital Jukebox will be a huge hit. And it’s for a great cause, which makes it all the more impactful.”