- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Huawei India is Royal Challengers Bangalore’s principal sponsor
MUMBAI: Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) has for the first time gone outside the UB Group for lead sponsorship. It has unveiled the new team jerseys for the seventh edition of the IPL and also announced Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions provider Huawei India as their principal sponsor.
The jersey features the Huawei logo in the front.
Huawei India CEO Cai Liqun said, “We are delighted to be associated with the prestigious game of cricket that cuts across the demographic barriers and connects masses. Through this association, we aim to create a strong local resonance for the brand.”
RCB captain Virat Kohli said, “Given Huawei’s partnerships with major sporting properties around the world, it is great to have them come on board as principal sponsors.”
Huawei has also globally partnered with famous football clubs Arsenal, Paris Saint Germain and Canberra Raiders.