- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
HomeShop18 launches makeover show ‘18 Shringaar’
MUMBAI: Television shopping network HomeShop18 has launched ‘18 Shringaar’, a makeover show for women.
Launched today on television as well as on web and mobile platforms, the show will feature three products that will offer one complete look, for 6 days a week. Hence, it will present 18 products in a week or 6 makeovers.
HomeShop18 COO Vikrant Khanna said, “With the launch of ‘18 Shringaar’, we maintain our pioneering status by launching the first ever makeover show on any Indian television shopping channel. The show is poised to bring another wave of disruption in the Indian television shopping segment and alter the way Indian consumers perceive virtual retail. The show targeted at women, our core customers will offer products that are specially designed to fulfil an aspirational look with respect to their personal style statements. With the onset of the festive season, ‘18 Shringaar’ focuses on the latest fashion and trends that our customers across India can replicate to get anew dazzling look.”
Products available on ‘18 Shringaar’ will be centred around a particular theme every day and will feature categories like apparel, jewellery, beauty and footwear. Every show will have a central theme that will focus on a particular look for that day and all products will be in-line with that theme. The looks curated during the shows will range from Bollywood Diva to College Look to Office and more.
The show will air at 1 pm, Monday – Saturday.