- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
HomeShop18 launches makeover show ‘18 Shringaar’
MUMBAI: Television shopping network HomeShop18 has launched ‘18 Shringaar’, a makeover show for women.
Launched today on television as well as on web and mobile platforms, the show will feature three products that will offer one complete look, for 6 days a week. Hence, it will present 18 products in a week or 6 makeovers.
HomeShop18 COO Vikrant Khanna said, “With the launch of ‘18 Shringaar’, we maintain our pioneering status by launching the first ever makeover show on any Indian television shopping channel. The show is poised to bring another wave of disruption in the Indian television shopping segment and alter the way Indian consumers perceive virtual retail. The show targeted at women, our core customers will offer products that are specially designed to fulfil an aspirational look with respect to their personal style statements. With the onset of the festive season, ‘18 Shringaar’ focuses on the latest fashion and trends that our customers across India can replicate to get anew dazzling look.”
Products available on ‘18 Shringaar’ will be centred around a particular theme every day and will feature categories like apparel, jewellery, beauty and footwear. Every show will have a central theme that will focus on a particular look for that day and all products will be in-line with that theme. The looks curated during the shows will range from Bollywood Diva to College Look to Office and more.
The show will air at 1 pm, Monday – Saturday.