- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Hollywood’s A-listers run wild on Discovery’s show with Bear Grylls
MUMBAI: Private jets, after parties, sparkling swag bags and a coterie of personal assistants, publicists, agents and managers. Why would anyone trade this for two days of roughing it in the wilderness? In Discovery’s show ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’, the adventurer and survivalist will take six celebrities into wild and remote locations for a journey.
The show kicks off on 13 February 2015 on Discovery Channel and will air Friday to Sunday at 9 pm.
The celebrities who will be teamed up with Bear in their own standalone episodes are Zac Efron, Ben Stiller, Channing Tatum, Tom Arnold, NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, and anchor Tamron Hall.
Together, they will endure the harsh wilderness and run a high-stakes gauntlet of mental and physical obstacles, with a reward of spiritual renewal waiting at each remote extraction point. From skydiving into the Catskill Mountains, to rappelling down the cliffs of Utah, to battling torrential wind and rain in Scotland, Bear and each of them will have to push both their minds and bodies to the limit.
Discovery executive VP, GM, South Asia and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “Bear Grylls has an ever-growing popularity in India. An ultimate survival expert, Bear travels the planet to give a complete picture of survival. In this new series, he travels with celebrities and inspires viewers how to survive in some of the world’s most desolate terrains.”
Viewers can join Grylls and the celebrities as they step out of their comfort zones and embark on their individual high-octane, action-filled empowering journeys on each hour-long episode.