- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
HistoryTV18, The Better India tie up for weekly digital video series
MUMBAI: In a first-of-its-kind digital collaboration, infotainment channel HistoryTV18 has joined hands with digital news platform The Better India to launch #BossWomen, a weekly video series showcasing the stories of extraordinary Indian women.
To be hosted every Tuesday, #BossWomen will put the spotlight on women leaders who are ‘change-makers’ in their personal and professional spaces.
Launching the first video with the story of Rajani Pandit, India’s first ever female detective on 20 June, The Better India and HistoryTV18 collaborate to create and celebrate positive, inspirational, lesser-known women of India.
The Better India founder and CEO Dhimant Parekh said, “It’s really exciting for us at The Better India to partner HistoryTV18 and launch this unique new series #BossWomen. This partnership has led to a disruptive storytelling format in digital media, and we together aim to celebrate the triumphs of these lesser-known Indian women.”
History TV18 VP and head of marketing Sangeetha Aiyer added, “HistoryTV18 has successfully metamorphosed itself into a robust digital platform through powerful storytelling tailor-made for the mobile age. This is in line with our guiding philosophy of following the eyeballs no matter the medium. Through this partnership, we hope to exploit synergies and provide even greater value to our digital audiences.”