- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
History TV18’s series on people who changed the world kicks off on 14 Dec
MUMBAI: ‘Genius’, an upcoming miniseries on History TV18, tells the story of the men and women who changed our lives and inspired many.
The miniseries kicks off on 14 December and will air every Monday at 8 pm.
The show is dedicated to the heroes, icons and luminaries who changed the world through innovations and staggering ingenuity. They gave us the airplane and the television, the six-gun and the personal computer, the A-bomb and the iPod and created a legacy.
However, behind every great genius is a great rival, an unstoppable adversary with incredible vision,determination and ambition. Out of their struggles came breakthroughs and success.
In this eight-part mini-series, viewers will hear the stories of how the ultimate rivals for posterity clashed, lost everything or triumphed.
‘Genius’ reveals the fateful forces behind the greatest competition for innovation and the contests that pit history’s brightest minds against each other in the race to lay claim to the future. Tracing the competitive spirit behind some of the most prolific inventors, from Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla, the stories are intricately woven through reenactments, providing a new perspective on the adversaries that have helped shape the world and impacted how we live today.