- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
History TV18 presents miniseries on Bonnie & Clyde
MUMBAI: He held the gun; she called the shots. One of the most infamous love stories in American history that immortalised the criminal duo of Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow hits the small screen as History TV18 presents the India premiere of its mini-series – ‘Bonnie And Clyde’ on 22 October 2015 at 11 pm.
The series will air every Thursday and Friday.
The show recounts the tale of the couple whose crime spree enraptured the American public.
Based on the true story of Clyde Barrow, a charismatic convicted armed robber who sweeps Bonnie Parker, an impressionable, petite, small-town waitress, off her feet, the series showcases their journey and how the two embark on one of the most infamous bank-robbing sprees in history.
The star-studded miniseries features Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger in the title roles of Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, the depression-era outlaw couple whose criminal exploits earned them lasting fame for the past eight decades.
Rumoured to have a sixth sense, which allowed him to see events before they happened, Barrow was always able to stay one step ahead of the law as he and Parker escaped capture time and time again. His one blind spot was Parker, who was intent on becoming famous. She fed on the alluring media attention and pushed Barrow to commit riskier, more dangerous crimes to generate bigger headlines and make them the most famous criminals of the modern era.