- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
History TV18, Movies Now top in their genres
MUMBAI: History TV18 dislodged Discovery from the top position, according to BARC data for the week ended 10 February.
Nat Geo and NGC both moved a rank up, while Animal Planet slipped two spots to be the No. 5 infotainment channel.
Top English movie channels
Movies Now, which had slumped to the third position the previous week, climbed its way up to the top in a week that saw the English movie genre gain viewership.
Sony Pix slipped a stair down to occupy the second spot, while Star Movies was pushed to the third position.
HBO, meanwhile, entered the top five, according to BARC data for the week ended 10 February.
Top 5 movies
Sony Pix dominated the chart with three of its movie screenings figuring in the top 5.
Top English entertainment channels
Star World and Zee Café swapped positions, while Comedy Central retained its top position.
Colors Infinity SD rose a rank whereas AXN slipped to the fifth position.
Top kids channels
Disney Channel jumped two places to occupy the third position. Pogo and Hungama each dropped a rank.
The top two positions remained unaltered, with Nick staying ahead of Cartoon Network.