- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
History TV18 launches marketing campaign in Kolkata
MUMBAI: Bengalis are known for their uncanny propensity towards spending endless hours in adda sessions, be it in coffee houses, college canteens, parks or at tea stalls. To connect with the viewers in Kolkata, History TV18 has announced its new campaign ‘Entertainment ka Adda’ aimed at positioning itself as the ‘ultimate Adda for Entertainment’.
The campaign is running across outdoor, radio, print and cable television.
Speaking on the initiative A+E Networks I TV18 JV VP, marketing Sangeetha Aiyer said, “Kolkata has always been a key market for us. With the launch of our ‘Entertainment Ka Adda’ campaign, we at History TV18 want to connect with our Bangla viewers on a larger scale. The core thought behind this initiative is to speak to the viewers in a language that best exemplifies their lifestyle, making the channel and characters more relatable. With a slew of exciting international and local content across an array of sub genres like artifactual, magic, food and core & contemporary history, the channel aims to position itself as the definite hang-out destination for viewers.”
The campaign showcases series like ‘Pawn Stars’, ‘Counting Cars’, ‘Dynamo: Magician Impossible’, ‘Mankind’ and ‘Vice’.
Moreover, to mark the 70th anniversary of the disappearance of Subhash Chandra Bose, Indian nationalist and prominent figure of the Indian independence movement, History TV18 will be airing a special one hour programme on the iconic figure titled ‘Between Gandhi and Hitler’ on 18 August at 8 pm.