- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
History TV18 brings new series ‘Alaska Off-Road Warriors’
MUMBAI: History TV18 is all set to present the test of man and machine versus the wild in the premiere of its new series ‘Alaska Off-Road Warriors’.
The show will air from 25 August at 8 pm every Tuesday. It will showcase the world’s best extreme drivers as they team up on four wheels to face some of the world’s harshest terrain.
‘Alaska Off-Road Warriors’ is an intense off-road competition series where five teams will arrive with their chosen vehicle.
Each pair of off-road enthusiasts will try to conquer the rugged back-country of Alaska’s less travelled landscape. Racing from the Pacific Ocean to the Arctic Ocean, it is a competition, an expedition and an adventure.
The teams will travel across eight of the most dangerous and rugged trails in the world. The trails will be divided into two legs and the team with the lowest aggregated time from all the trails will be named the winner.