- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
History TV18 airing two new shows in Jan
MUMBAI: Infotainment broadcaster History TV18 is premiering two new shows, ‘Family Trade’ and ‘Barbarians Rising’, in January.
‘Family Trade’ started airing from 16 January. It will screen every Monday and Tuesday, at 9 pm.
The show will feature the shop’s daily interaction with its customers, who bring in a variety of items that can be resold in order to receive a down payment on the vehicle they are leasing or purchasing.
Premiering on 28 January, ‘Barbarians Rising’ will air on the weekends at 9 pm. The show will replace the channel’s existing show ‘The Bible’. From 30 January, ‘The Bible’ will be aired at 4 pm, Monday–Friday.
‘Barbarians Rising’ narrates the saga of the rise and fall of the Roman Empire from the perspective of the barbarian leaders who brought it down. The eight-part series details the 700-year battle to bring down one of the world’s strongest empires.
History TV18 will showcase a special documentary titled ‘Between Gandhi and Hitler’ on 23 January at 8 pm, as a special on Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose’s birth anniversary. The documentary chronicles the life of the charismatic Indian freedom fighter Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
The channel has also launched a new season of ‘Pawn Stars’, which is being aired at 10 pm, from Monday to Friday.