- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
History TV18 airing two new shows in Jan
MUMBAI: Infotainment broadcaster History TV18 is premiering two new shows, ‘Family Trade’ and ‘Barbarians Rising’, in January.
‘Family Trade’ started airing from 16 January. It will screen every Monday and Tuesday, at 9 pm.
The show will feature the shop’s daily interaction with its customers, who bring in a variety of items that can be resold in order to receive a down payment on the vehicle they are leasing or purchasing.
Premiering on 28 January, ‘Barbarians Rising’ will air on the weekends at 9 pm. The show will replace the channel’s existing show ‘The Bible’. From 30 January, ‘The Bible’ will be aired at 4 pm, Monday–Friday.
‘Barbarians Rising’ narrates the saga of the rise and fall of the Roman Empire from the perspective of the barbarian leaders who brought it down. The eight-part series details the 700-year battle to bring down one of the world’s strongest empires.
History TV18 will showcase a special documentary titled ‘Between Gandhi and Hitler’ on 23 January at 8 pm, as a special on Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose’s birth anniversary. The documentary chronicles the life of the charismatic Indian freedom fighter Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
The channel has also launched a new season of ‘Pawn Stars’, which is being aired at 10 pm, from Monday to Friday.