- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Hindi movie channel rankings remain unchanged in Week 17
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channels showed no change in their rankings in the second week of BARC data. Zee Cinema stayed at the top , followed by Star Gold and Movies OK, according to BARC data in the Hindi-speaking markets (HSM).
Hindi movie channel Sony Max has been categorised in the sports genre since it is airing the Indian Premier League (IPL).
The top two Hindi movie channels have actually seen a fall in viewership in the week ended 1 May compared to the prior week, BARC data shows. Though failing to improve its No.3 position, Movies OK actually saw a rise in audience share.