- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Hindi movie channel rankings remain unchanged in Week 17
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channels showed no change in their rankings in the second week of BARC data. Zee Cinema stayed at the top , followed by Star Gold and Movies OK, according to BARC data in the Hindi-speaking markets (HSM).
Hindi movie channel Sony Max has been categorised in the sports genre since it is airing the Indian Premier League (IPL).
The top two Hindi movie channels have actually seen a fall in viewership in the week ended 1 May compared to the prior week, BARC data shows. Though failing to improve its No.3 position, Movies OK actually saw a rise in audience share.