- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Hindi movie channel rankings remain unchanged in Week 17
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channels showed no change in their rankings in the second week of BARC data. Zee Cinema stayed at the top , followed by Star Gold and Movies OK, according to BARC data in the Hindi-speaking markets (HSM).
Hindi movie channel Sony Max has been categorised in the sports genre since it is airing the Indian Premier League (IPL).
The top two Hindi movie channels have actually seen a fall in viewership in the week ended 1 May compared to the prior week, BARC data shows. Though failing to improve its No.3 position, Movies OK actually saw a rise in audience share.