- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Hindi GEC week 1 2014 rating highlights
MUMBAI: Star Plus scales new heights in the first week of the new year. Zee TV, SAB also gain viewership, while Colors, Life OK and Sony Entertainment saw a dip.
Here is how the GECs performed:
Star Plus stays at the top with a GVM (gross television viewership in million) of 647, up from 606 million in the trailing week.
Colors is No. 2 with 522 million, down from 527 million.
Zee TV is No. 3 with 449 million, up from 431 million.
SAB is No. 4 with 361 million, up from 361 million.
Life OK – 323 million, down from 324 million.
Sony – 266 million, down from 272 million.
Sahara One – 36 million, up from 35 million.