- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Hindi GEC week 1 2014 rating highlights
MUMBAI: Star Plus scales new heights in the first week of the new year. Zee TV, SAB also gain viewership, while Colors, Life OK and Sony Entertainment saw a dip.
Here is how the GECs performed:
Star Plus stays at the top with a GVM (gross television viewership in million) of 647, up from 606 million in the trailing week.
Colors is No. 2 with 522 million, down from 527 million.
Zee TV is No. 3 with 449 million, up from 431 million.
SAB is No. 4 with 361 million, up from 361 million.
Life OK – 323 million, down from 324 million.
Sony – 266 million, down from 272 million.
Sahara One – 36 million, up from 35 million.