- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Hindi GEC week 1 2014 rating highlights
MUMBAI: Star Plus scales new heights in the first week of the new year. Zee TV, SAB also gain viewership, while Colors, Life OK and Sony Entertainment saw a dip.
Here is how the GECs performed:
Star Plus stays at the top with a GVM (gross television viewership in million) of 647, up from 606 million in the trailing week.
Colors is No. 2 with 522 million, down from 527 million.
Zee TV is No. 3 with 449 million, up from 431 million.
SAB is No. 4 with 361 million, up from 361 million.
Life OK – 323 million, down from 324 million.
Sony – 266 million, down from 272 million.
Sahara One – 36 million, up from 35 million.