- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
HBO to host Indian TV premiere of ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’
MUMBAI: English movie channel HBO India and HBO HD will host the Indian television premiere of ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ on 2 April at 1 pm and 9 pm.
The superhero movie is the first live-action film bringing ‘Batman and Superman’ together and was amongst the top 10 grossers of 2016. The movie stars Ben Affleck as Batman who fights Henry Cavill playing Superman, unfolding the epic drama. The movie also features other iconic DC characters such as Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash and Cyborg.
The channel has partnered with Oppo as the presenting sponsor for the Indian premiere.
The channel has chalked out a 360-degree integrated approach to engage with its audience across multiple cities. HBO India has mapped out content to engage the movie buffs on multiple social media platforms. The ultimate quiz for Superhero lovers has been exclusively developed by HBO on FB. Participating fans can get to know which superhero their personality resonates with the best.
On the day of the premiere, the channel will run a four-segment contest during the airing of the film. Four questions will be asked to the viewers and one lucky winner who answers all four questions correctly, stands a chance to win an iMac. The DC comic enthusiasts can share their excitement on social media platforms with #MarchOfSuperheroes and #BatmanvSupermanonHBO.