- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
HBO Premium to ring in X’mas with special line-up
MUMBAI: HBO Defined and HBO Hits will ring in Christmas and the New Year with a special line-up of movies for its viewers.
The channels have lined up ad-free ‘Best of Defined 2014’ and ‘Merry Xmas Special’ on HBO Defined and ‘New Year’s Eve Stunt’ on HBO Hits.
HBO South Asia MD Monica Tata said, “We invite our audiences to celebrate the magic of Christmas and New Year with their favourite HBO Original Shows and movies on the HBO Premium channels this festive season. Along with a great line up of films the channels will also celebrate via interactive contests on Facebook and Twitter.”
HBO Defined will showcase movies from every genre in ‘Best of Defined 2014’ on the weekends at 10 pm. Movies like ‘Man of Steel’, ‘Star Trek: Into Darkness’, ‘Gravity’, ‘Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring’, ‘The Hobbit’, ‘The Great Gatsby’ and more will keep viewers hooked.
The ‘Merry Xmas Special’ on the channel will spread holiday cheer with a Christmas line-up of movies like ‘All I Want For Christmas’, ‘Four Christmases’, ‘The Santa Clause Trilogy’ and ‘The Polar Express’ from 2 pm onwards on 25 December.
Meanwhile, HBO Hits will be ringing in the new year by presenting blockbuster movies like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Green Hornet, The Hangover Part III, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, The Conjuring, Vantage Point and more.