- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
HBO announces premiere date of 7th season of ‘Game Of Thrones’
MUMBAI: HBO has announced the premiere date of the seventh season of its hit fantasy drama ‘Game of Thrones’. The channel will premiere the show on 16 July.
The seventh season will be the last edition of the series and is said to feature a combination of original stories and elements from creator George RR Martin’s upcoming novel ‘The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring’.
Unlike its previous season which consisted of 10 episodes, the new season will feature just eight episodes. By the end of Season 6 finale, the viewers witnessed Daenerys Targaryen on her way to Westeros, Cersei Lannister taking the Iron Throne, Arya Stark avenging her family, and Jon Snow being crowned King of the North.
The new season is said to have eight episodes of blood and mayhem before the saga is finally complete.