- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
Green Gold’s 3rd instalment of Super Bheem to be on Pogo in Oct 2016
MUMBAI: After the success of the first two TV films, ‘Main Hun Super Bheem’ and ‘Super Bheem: Trayodash Ki Kahani’, the makers of ‘Chhota Bheem’ are all set to present the third instalment on Pogo in October 2016.
Green Gold Animation, the producer of ‘Chhota Bheem’, has come up with Super Bheem, a spin-off to their lead character Chhota Bheem.
The character was launched on 1 May 2016 through a special promotional song. The character has received a new getup showcasing breeches, a belted cape of maroon with a saffron colour scheme.
With this new launch, Green Gold firms up its relationship with Pogo through TV films. The film sees Bheem and his friends in a 3D animation format through a series of TV films based on the newly designed titular character of Super Bheem.
Speaking about the character, Chhota Bheem creator Rajiv Chilaka states, “We have been toiling with the idea of expanding Bheem’s capabilities and giving him an extra edge over a new breed of far more menacing villains. During the course of our theatrical releases, we felt that the Bheem on TV needed the spunk of the Bheem on 70 mm. It was a germ of an idea, but television viewing follows an entirely different pattern and to cater to this we needed the aid of a spin-off to showcase a far more powerful Bheem and unchartered terrains.”
Directed by Krishna Mohan, both films were of 90 minute duration in Hindi language.
According to BARC India data for Week 34, ‘Super Bheem: Trayodash Ki Kahani’ secured the third spot, scoring 620 impressions (000s), thus placing the newly developed character Super Bheem among the top five programmes in the kids category.
“We are looking forward to a continued collaboration with Green Gold and are excited about Bheem’s new avatar,” says Turner International India executive director & head of kids network, South Asia, Krishna Desai.