- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Green Gold’s 3rd instalment of Super Bheem to be on Pogo in Oct 2016
MUMBAI: After the success of the first two TV films, ‘Main Hun Super Bheem’ and ‘Super Bheem: Trayodash Ki Kahani’, the makers of ‘Chhota Bheem’ are all set to present the third instalment on Pogo in October 2016.
Green Gold Animation, the producer of ‘Chhota Bheem’, has come up with Super Bheem, a spin-off to their lead character Chhota Bheem.
The character was launched on 1 May 2016 through a special promotional song. The character has received a new getup showcasing breeches, a belted cape of maroon with a saffron colour scheme.
With this new launch, Green Gold firms up its relationship with Pogo through TV films. The film sees Bheem and his friends in a 3D animation format through a series of TV films based on the newly designed titular character of Super Bheem.
Speaking about the character, Chhota Bheem creator Rajiv Chilaka states, “We have been toiling with the idea of expanding Bheem’s capabilities and giving him an extra edge over a new breed of far more menacing villains. During the course of our theatrical releases, we felt that the Bheem on TV needed the spunk of the Bheem on 70 mm. It was a germ of an idea, but television viewing follows an entirely different pattern and to cater to this we needed the aid of a spin-off to showcase a far more powerful Bheem and unchartered terrains.”
Directed by Krishna Mohan, both films were of 90 minute duration in Hindi language.
According to BARC India data for Week 34, ‘Super Bheem: Trayodash Ki Kahani’ secured the third spot, scoring 620 impressions (000s), thus placing the newly developed character Super Bheem among the top five programmes in the kids category.
“We are looking forward to a continued collaboration with Green Gold and are excited about Bheem’s new avatar,” says Turner International India executive director & head of kids network, South Asia, Krishna Desai.