- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
‘Girl in the City Season 2’ has garnered 34 mn viewers, claims Bindass
MUMBAI: The second season of Hindi youth GEC Bindass’ popular show ‘Girl in the City’ is now coming to end. The latest season has enjoyed strong support from its viewers earning over 34 million viewers even before it has come to an end, the channel said in a release.
The show has managed to attract and engage audience throughout the season as it had strong hold on digital footprint across Facebook and YouTube, the release further stated.
Combining the response for first and second season on the digital platform, the channel claimed it garnered over 80 million views and engaged over 9 lakh people.
‘Girl in the City’ is a story of Meera Sehgal (Mithila Palkar) who came to Mumbai to fulfill her dreams. The story tracks Meera becoming a famous fashion designer. It revolves around her struggle to settle in the city to make her career in the fashion industry while balancing her family and romantic life.
The channel claimed its two shows ‘The Trip’ and ‘Girl in the City’ have garnered over 100 million views.