- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Star Plus garnered 60.32 cr weekly impressions in U+R HSM, a growth of 1.6% from the earlier week. Zee Anmol maintained its lead in rural HSM for 2nd consecutive week.
‘Tenali Rama’ will start airing from 11 July, every Monday to Friday at 8 pm.
The 9:30-pm slot vacated by ‘Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani’ will be occupied by a new series titled ‘Kundali Bhagya’ from 12 July.
Inspired by its show ‘Shark Tank’ and the growing start-up movement in India, Colors Infinity has partnered with Ketto, a popular crowdfunding platform, to support six passionate entrepreneurs raise funds for their start-up initiatives.