- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Displacing Star Plus, Colors grabbed the top spot in urban HSM. Zee Anmol maintained its lead in U+R HSM for the second straight week.
Produced by Essel Vision Productions, ‘Bhootu’ will replace the channel’s existing show ‘Bin Kuch Kahe’, a romantic drama which was launched this year in January.
FTA channel Zee Anmol took the lead in U+R and rural HSM. Zee TV maintained its 2nd position in U+R HSM while Star Plus dropped to the 3rd place.
Sony Sab is all set to air a light-hearted comedy show entitled ‘Shankar Jai Kishan – 3-in-1’, from 8 August, at 10 pm, every Monday–Friday.