- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Inspired by its show ‘Shark Tank’ and the growing start-up movement in India, Colors Infinity has partnered with Ketto, a popular crowdfunding platform, to support six passionate entrepreneurs raise funds for their start-up initiatives.
After Doordarshan’s ‘Chandrakanta’ and Star One’s ‘Sarabhai vs Sarabhai’, it is Balaji Telefilms’ hit comedy series ‘Hum Paanch’ that is set to make a comeback on television.
Colors will host the world television premiere of 2017’s hit romantic comedy ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ on 25 June at 12 pm.
Zee TV is all set to launch non-fiction show ‘India’s Best Judwaah on its weekend primetime. The show will replace ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’L Champs’.