- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Gaurav Seth quits MSM, to turn entrepreneur
MUMBAI: Gaurav Seth has stepped down as marketing head of Multi Screen Media’s (MSM) flagship Hindi general entertainment channel Sony Entertainment Television (SET).
Seth has put in his papers and is serving his notice period till end-August, sources in the company confirmed.
Seth, it is learnt, is planning to start his own venture in the digital space.
This is the second senior level change at SET. As reported earlier in TelevisionPost.com, Danish Khan, currently programming head of fiction at Star Plus, is joining as business head of SET in August.
Incidentally, Seth was named marketing head of SET after Khan had quit in December 2012.
Prior to SET, Seth was marketing head of MSM Hindi movie and events channel Max. He had joined MSM in December 2008.
Prior to MSM, Seth has worked with Vyas Giannetti Creative Sports, Zee Group (head of marketing and communications of the Indian Cricket League) and ESPN Star Sports.