- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Gaurav Seth quits MSM, to turn entrepreneur
MUMBAI: Gaurav Seth has stepped down as marketing head of Multi Screen Media’s (MSM) flagship Hindi general entertainment channel Sony Entertainment Television (SET).
Seth has put in his papers and is serving his notice period till end-August, sources in the company confirmed.
Seth, it is learnt, is planning to start his own venture in the digital space.
This is the second senior level change at SET. As reported earlier in TelevisionPost.com, Danish Khan, currently programming head of fiction at Star Plus, is joining as business head of SET in August.
Incidentally, Seth was named marketing head of SET after Khan had quit in December 2012.
Prior to SET, Seth was marketing head of MSM Hindi movie and events channel Max. He had joined MSM in December 2008.
Prior to MSM, Seth has worked with Vyas Giannetti Creative Sports, Zee Group (head of marketing and communications of the Indian Cricket League) and ESPN Star Sports.