- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Gaurav Seth quits MSM, to turn entrepreneur
MUMBAI: Gaurav Seth has stepped down as marketing head of Multi Screen Media’s (MSM) flagship Hindi general entertainment channel Sony Entertainment Television (SET).
Seth has put in his papers and is serving his notice period till end-August, sources in the company confirmed.
Seth, it is learnt, is planning to start his own venture in the digital space.
This is the second senior level change at SET. As reported earlier in TelevisionPost.com, Danish Khan, currently programming head of fiction at Star Plus, is joining as business head of SET in August.
Incidentally, Seth was named marketing head of SET after Khan had quit in December 2012.
Prior to SET, Seth was marketing head of MSM Hindi movie and events channel Max. He had joined MSM in December 2008.
Prior to MSM, Seth has worked with Vyas Giannetti Creative Sports, Zee Group (head of marketing and communications of the Indian Cricket League) and ESPN Star Sports.