- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Gap between Republic TV and Times Now narrows in Wk 29
MUMBAI: English news channel Republic TV, which maintained its lead in Week 29 with 1.38 million weekly impressions, saw a miniscule drop of 0.21% compared to its earlier-week tally.
However, rival Times Now saw its viewership grow by 11.73% to 1.25 million weekly impressions. This helped the channel move closer to Republic TV on the chart.
The other channels in the top 5 also saw some growth in their viewership, according to BARC data for the week ended 21 July.
Top Hindi news channels in U+R HSM
The hierarchy of Hindi news channels in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) remained unchanged, with Aaj Tak ruling the chart.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Zee News stayed at the top, followed by Aaj Tak. The order otherwise remained unchanged.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
There was no change in the top order of the Hindi news channels in rural HSM.
Top English business news channels
The English business news genre saw no change in Week 29.
Top Hindi business news channels
The Hindi business news channels also saw no change in the pecking order.