- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
FYI TV18 to air ‘Seven Year Switch 2’ at 9 pm
MUMBAI: FYI TV18 is bringing back the second season of ‘Seven Year Switch.’
The show will air from 15 May, at 9 pm.
‘Seven Year Switch’ aims at rekindling the lost magic of married couples, bringing back the love and warmth in their relationships. The 10-episode show is based on the innovative switch therapy comprising four couples whose relationships are in turmoil.
As a part of this social experiment, each partner lives with a stranger for two weeks to help determine if different traits and characteristics in a companion could help strengthen their marriage. Two relationship experts, Charles J Orlando and Dr Jessica Griffin, guide the couples through the process as they adjust to living with an experimental spouse.
‘Seven Year Switch’ is a test of endurance for the participating couples. At the end of the experiment, each couple decides to either part ways or reaffirm their commitment and renew their vows.