- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
FX to launch new proposition ‘FX Torrents’
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel FX is all set to present its viewers with a new proposition called ‘FX Torrents’, whereby they will be able to watch their favourite shows right after their international telecast.
The concept will bring to viewers a whole gamut of genres of the latest shows soon after their international telecast.
Starting on 4 October, on weekends, viewers will see the latest episodes of shows like ‘Homeland’ 5, ‘Affair 2′, ‘Empire 2′ and ‘Doctor Who 9′.
The line-up of shows starts on 4 October with the second season of the music drama ‘Empire’, which will air every Sunday at 10 pm. Season 2 will see stars like Lenny Kravitz, Mariah Carey, Ludacris and Pitbull along with guest stars like Chris Rock and Alicia Keys. The new season will see the tables turned as Lucious is arrested and the fight for the empire intensifies.
The action will continue as ‘Homeland 5′ will air in India just a week after its international telecast. It will air from 10 October at 10 pm every Saturday.
FX will also air the ninth season of the British science fiction show ‘Doctor Who’. Season 9 will see Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) as a guest star. The show will premiere on FX starting 4 October at 11 pm every Sunday.
The channel will also bring the latest season of ‘The Affair’. Introducing two new points of views, the second season of the show is set to air from 10 October at 11 pm every Saturday.