- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
FX to air final season six of TV series ‘Community’
MUMBAI: The final season of the American comedy TV series ‘Community’ makes its way to Indian television.
The show returns with its sixth season on 7 April at 8:30 pm on FX and FX HD and will continue to air every day from Monday to Friday at the same time.
Community revolves around a lawyer (played by Joel McHale), whose law degree has been revoked and is compelled to join the Greendale Community College. Soon, students of diverse temperaments join his study group which leads to quirky and memorable encounters.
Each season follows the lives they lead and the struggles they face as they continue to study at the community college together.