- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
FX to air ‘Empire’ from 14 July
MUMBAI: FX will launch ‘Empire’, a hip hop drama series. Hitting TV screens on 14 July in India, the series will air Monday to Friday at 10 pm.
Uncovering an explosive and ferocious struggle for power, ‘Empire’ weaves a tale of unimaginable extremes, centering on the exploits of a hip hop music empire mogul and his family who battle it out for his throne. Family politics, money, murder and passion charged with the twisted dynamics between the show’s cast has made Empire one of television’s most addictive dramas in recent times.
The series brings to life risqué characters, portrayed through an impressive award winning ensemble cast.