- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
FX to air ‘Empire’ from 14 July
MUMBAI: FX will launch ‘Empire’, a hip hop drama series. Hitting TV screens on 14 July in India, the series will air Monday to Friday at 10 pm.
Uncovering an explosive and ferocious struggle for power, ‘Empire’ weaves a tale of unimaginable extremes, centering on the exploits of a hip hop music empire mogul and his family who battle it out for his throne. Family politics, money, murder and passion charged with the twisted dynamics between the show’s cast has made Empire one of television’s most addictive dramas in recent times.
The series brings to life risqué characters, portrayed through an impressive award winning ensemble cast.