- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
FX bolsters programming line-up for Jan
MUMBAI: After premiering ‘The X-Files: Essential Collection’, ‘Louie’ and ‘Scare Tactics’ earlier this month, English entertainment channel FX has bolstered its programming line-up for January with shows like medical drama ‘House’ and sci-fi series ‘Doctor Who’.
The channel will air ‘House’ (Seasons 1–8) from 13 January every Monday to Friday at 10 pm. The eighth season of ‘Doctor Who’ will begin airing from 12 January.
The channel had kicked off the year with the premiere of sci-fi series ‘The X-Files: Essential Collection’ on 1 January. Airing from Monday to Friday at 11 pm, the show will run until 28 January.
It is also airing comedy series ‘Scare Tactics’ every Monday to Friday at 8 pm. Comedy drama series ‘Louie’ (Season 1) commenced on 1 January.
The channel also has plans to launch new dramas and shows during the year.