- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
FX bolsters programming line-up for Jan
MUMBAI: After premiering ‘The X-Files: Essential Collection’, ‘Louie’ and ‘Scare Tactics’ earlier this month, English entertainment channel FX has bolstered its programming line-up for January with shows like medical drama ‘House’ and sci-fi series ‘Doctor Who’.
The channel will air ‘House’ (Seasons 1–8) from 13 January every Monday to Friday at 10 pm. The eighth season of ‘Doctor Who’ will begin airing from 12 January.
The channel had kicked off the year with the premiere of sci-fi series ‘The X-Files: Essential Collection’ on 1 January. Airing from Monday to Friday at 11 pm, the show will run until 28 January.
It is also airing comedy series ‘Scare Tactics’ every Monday to Friday at 8 pm. Comedy drama series ‘Louie’ (Season 1) commenced on 1 January.
The channel also has plans to launch new dramas and shows during the year.