- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
FX bolsters programming line-up for Jan
MUMBAI: After premiering ‘The X-Files: Essential Collection’, ‘Louie’ and ‘Scare Tactics’ earlier this month, English entertainment channel FX has bolstered its programming line-up for January with shows like medical drama ‘House’ and sci-fi series ‘Doctor Who’.
The channel will air ‘House’ (Seasons 1–8) from 13 January every Monday to Friday at 10 pm. The eighth season of ‘Doctor Who’ will begin airing from 12 January.
The channel had kicked off the year with the premiere of sci-fi series ‘The X-Files: Essential Collection’ on 1 January. Airing from Monday to Friday at 11 pm, the show will run until 28 January.
It is also airing comedy series ‘Scare Tactics’ every Monday to Friday at 8 pm. Comedy drama series ‘Louie’ (Season 1) commenced on 1 January.
The channel also has plans to launch new dramas and shows during the year.