- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
FX airing Seasons 1, 2 of ‘The Affair’
MUMBAI: Male-targeted English entertainment channel FX is airing the first two seasons of ‘The Affair’.
The seasons of the love drama will air back to back throughout March and right up to 19 April as part of its primetime 9 pm slot.
The first season explores the emotional and psychological effects of an affair that destroys two marriages, and the crime that brings these individuals back together.
The second season goes a step further as the narrative is expanded to include the perspectives of their respective original spouses, Helen and Cole, as they all move forward with the dissolution of their marriages and deal with the ramifications.
While Alison is a young woman attempting to move on from tragedy and build a lasting relationship while contending with the judgment of others and her own self-doubt, her lover Noah is a burgeoning writer trying to balance the temptations of success, the family he left behind, and the woman he loves.
Noah’s former wife Helen is attempting to piece her life together while navigating the divorce proceedings, care for her children, and her parents’ noxious influence, while Cole struggles to overcome his past heartbreak and start a promising new life.